I would like to wish all our members and their families a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.
The membership application is being updated and will be posted on the website soon and will be mailed out sometime after the beginning of the new year. Dues will remain the same as last year, $85.00. Our 2018 tournament schedule should be finalized soon and will also be updated under the Schedule of Events tab.
Please remember to patronize our sponsors. If you need to pick up Christmas presents consider a gift card from one of our sponsors, without their support we wouldn't be able have the events and prizes that we do. While visiting them please let them know that you are from the Brighton Park Golf Club and thank them for their sponsorship and support.
As always feel free to contact us with any inquiries or suggestions by email at [email protected]
Rob Coppola & Tim Dowell at the Paddock Golf Dome during demo day
looking to promote the our club and registering new members .
Now Accepting New Members for 2018!
Applications are also available at the Paddock Golf Dome
Reasons to Join BPGC in Tonawanda NY
- Annual dues is only $85
- Currently over 225 members
- Season runs from April 20th thru September 30th
- Weekly tournaments played Wednesday to Sunday
- Compete against other golfers in your handicap class (0-10,11-14,15-19,20 and up)
- New in 2018 - Golden Class (for golfers 65 years of age and up)
- Several major tournaments held thought-out the entire BPGC season
- We use the official USGA handicap GHIN system
- Total Prize Fund exceeds $10,000
- The top 4 net scores in each flight are eligible for weekly prizes
For even more information email: Brighton Park Golf Club at [email protected]